I was tagged by
I too did not know what it means but his journal explains very well what to do.
Here are the rules:
1.) Post the rules
2.) Each tagged person tells 8 things about themselves.
3.) At the end tag 8 people and put their icon in your journal.
4.) Then go to their page and leave a comment saying you tagged them.
5.) No tag backs
It will be hard writing eight things about me with my english, however let's try...
1) I live in Rome, Italy, but I grew up in Sicily, close to the Mount Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe.
2) I'm crazy for skiing, I just love it! Also I love the mountains even without snow.
3) I also like sailing, but have not a boat, just a lot of friends skipper, so I'm lucky enough to sail on beautiful boats... as a guest
4) I still work with two Macs, the old one is very old. There is still Photoshop 5 and Painter 3.1 and until a few months ago I still was doing the most part of my work with such old programs... I'm so used with them! Also I had to hardly study to get around the same familiarity with the new ones, but now I work on the new Mac, so the transition to the new is completed... I can not say that it has not been "soft".
5) I do not like so much driving the car, above all in city traffic, what I love is going around with my Vespa. Hope you know this wonderful old scooter, I know that there are almost anywhere in the world.
6) I like the natural food and by the way am a good pizza maker. So say the friends who come to dinner.
7) We had two cats at home, but unfortunately a few days ago suddenly the younger of them passed away.
8) Although I'm learning to write the poor english that you are reading, I can not speak it at all...
So I hope that if we meet someday, there will be also someone able to act as interpreter... It's so stupid, I know! But so are things